Skip to content
Change your shower filter’s cartridge every 3-4 months by following these 4 easy steps:
- Unscrew the shower head holder. (figure A)
- Insert your desired cartridge into the shower head and make sure that the arrow on the cartridge is pointing upwards. (figure B)
- If you are experiencing low water pressure you can remove the pressure-control valve as shown. (figure C)
- Screw back the shower head holder onto the shower’s head and you are ready to go. (figure D)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.