Skip to content
Remember to clean your shower filter's components every couple of months by following these 4 easy steps:
- Unscrew the Shower Head Cap from the Head Body. Remove the Nano Silver Chamber and the Ionic Stainless Steel Spray Plate. (figure A)
- Clean the Nano Silver Chamber thoroughly by brushing off all the impurities and soaking it in vinegar water for a couple of minutes. (figure B)
- Once cleaned, refit the Upper Nano Silver Chamber back into the Shower Head, followed by the Ionic Stainless Steel Spray Plate. (figure C)
- Screw the Shower Head Cap back on. Make sure there is no gap left between the Décor Ring and Shower Head Body, and the ISF Handle is locked firmly. (figure D)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.